Ultimaker masterclass: Optimising your Ultimaker Cura workflow
3D printing expert, Matt Griffin, will be joined by Ultimaker Cura developer, Kostas Karma, and Ultimaker application engineer, Terri-Ann dela Cruz, as they share expert insights and walkthrough their workflows.
Key takeaways and demonstrations will include:
- How to optimise print profile settings and whether to “keep” or “discard” changes
- When is the right time to export your drawing from CAD? (Based on Ultimaker Cura’s surprising power as 3D control software)
- Best practices for iterative print preparation and every lesson you should learn from each print
- The right way to use per-object settings and when they are most useful
- Easy-to-use resources for anyone who wants to develop their own printer definitions, plugins, or print profiles
- And a whole lot more tips and tricks!