Bambu Lab High Temperature Plate (Smooth PEI)
High Temperature Plate (Smooth PEI)
One side: High Temperature Sheet + Engineering Plate
The other side: Engineering Plate
- Ideal for the majority of 3D printing filaments
- Works well with the Automatic Calibration for Flow rate and doesn’t obstruct the LIDAR
- The print’s surface has a smooth texture
- Exceptional adherence and simple print removal
- Replaceable by the user
- Possibly more fragile than PEI Textured Plate or Engineering Plate
- Cannot be used unless the printing surface is heated.
- For filaments with a low glass transition temperature, the upper glass cover plate or the front glass door must be opened.
- Please note that other slicer settings might need to be adjusted based on the printed model and the filament requirements
Step 1: The plate should be positioned such that its name is facing you and it is in line with the platform’s fixed points.
Step 2: Lower and secure the plate to the magnetic platform