About AMT PostPro SFX
The PostPro SFX by AMT stands out as the pioneer in bench-top vapour smoothing systems globally. It harnesses the power of AMT’s advanced eco-friendly chemistry, PostPro Pure.
This system is designed to work seamlessly with engineering plastics, delivering a superior vapour-smoothed surface finish, all within the confines of an office environment.
Key Highlights of the SFX
- Small in scale, giant in experience: Crafted by the original pioneers in Chemical Vapour Smoothing, the PostPro SFX embodies the pinnacle of innovation and proficiency, harnessing insights developed from handling over 30 million components at over 300 blue chip customers across numerous accredited industries from medical to consumer and industrial to automotive.
- The first of its kind: The AMT Post Pro SFX is the world’s first desktop vapour smoothing system, its small footprint allows for it to operate in even the most compact of workshops and laboratories.
- Safe & Green Chemistry: Utilising AMT’s Green PostPro Pure consumable for safe and sustainable operation.
- Enhancing Part Properties: The original technology that smooths and seals the surface and internal cavities of 3D printed polymer parts, while also improving mechanical properties.
- Unlimited Applications: Optimised for rigid nylons at launch, with expanded material compatibility on the horizon. Ideal for SLS, MJF, HSS and FDM/FFF applications.
Desktop Chemical Vapour Smoothing
Compact & Efficient Design
The SFX boasts a compact design, making it a suitable fit for diverse workspaces. The chamber size stands at 11.5L.
Plug and Play Solution
The SFX has been engineered as a plug and play solution, ensuring that users can set it up effortlessly and get started right away. In collaboration with Saint Gobain the machine ships with the Technology Upgrade Package (TUP ‘lite’) automatic recipe generation ensuring processing is effortless and reliable.
The SFX is not only a technological marvel but also an economically savvy choice. This system is priced under 20K GBP, making it the most affordable and advanced vapour smoothing solution on the market.