With Shore-A hardness of 98, TPU is a resistant material for several industrial applications, both mechanical or chemical. Moreover, it’s been especially designed to improve the 3D printing experience.
Good corrosion and wear resistance – It’s high oil and wear resistance and outstanding elongation at break make TPU ideal for testing functional and flexible prototypes.
Flexible prototype validation – TPU makes manufacturing soft and functional prototypes possible to validate the comfort and the flexibility of the product.
Flexible end-use application – TPU is ideal for pipe connections or rigid systems as it absorbs vibrations, expansions and contractions to protect the components from the efforts derived from the operation of the equipment.
- Industrial seals, gaskets, sleeves or hinges
- Soft-touch multi-material models or handles
- Flexible-joined multi-material models
- Protective cases Shoe soles, non-slip surfaces
- Springs, seals and shock absorbers
- Wheels and rollers