Produce High Quality, Engineering Parts
Pocket NC have shipped over 1,00 units to companies such as NASA, Formlabs, Siemens, Gillette, FabLab, & Los Alamos.
The Pocket NC V2-50 can produce high quality cuts from materials with a hardness equivalent of 4140 Steel. This includes Aluminium, wax, wood and many more. The unit is small, compact and can fit is any workshop.
Produce parts as big as 116mm, 127mm and 91mm (X, Y and Z)
You are free to use any tools you like with the machine but we can supply you with a pack of 5 Emuge Franken Tools to get you started. Example tools include: Endmill, Drill, Ball mill, Chamfer Tool, Keyway/ Dovetail
Why Pick the V2-50 Over the V2-10
Advantages of the Pocket NC V5-10 are:
- Narrow and deep machining (~0.5mm – 3mm depth machining)
- Four times faster material removal rate roughing harder materials like aluminium, brass and delrin etc.
- The lower spindle run-out results in smoother surface finish
- Faster tool changes with revised spindle
- Increase spindle stick out by 20mm, offering a huge advantage when using smaller tooling.