E2CF is a desktop 3D printer developed by Raise3D for carbon fibre-reinforced filaments and other composite materials.
Carbon fibre filament has low density, high strength, and it is resistant to corrosion, static electricity and high temperature. It has a wide potential for application in industries that need considerable strength-to-weight ratio in their solutions, such as the aviation industry and the automotive field.
- Mirror Mode
- Duplication Mode
- Auto Bed Levelling
- Industry First Video-Assisted Offset Calibration System Safety Features
- Power Saving Button
- Flexible Build Plate
Nozzle with High Durability
The silicon carbide nozzle has excellent thermal conductivity and resistance to wear, which will effectively lessen the abrasion the carbon fibre composite filament subjects the nozzle to when printing, making the nozzle more durable.
*Nozzles made of other materials suitable for printing carbon fibre filaments will be 03 launched in the future.
Double-gear Extrusion System
- The gears are made of high-hardness steel and have been heat-treated for higher resistance to wear.
- The gear tooth profile is customized, and the double gears engage tightly when operating so there is no filament slipping when extruding.
- The force of the double-gear is doubled to ensure the stability of printing.
Compatible with a Variety of Carbon Fibre Composite Filaments
The E2CF is compatible with the Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF Filament, and is also very compatible with high-performance carbon fibre filaments certified by the Raise3D OFP program, such as PA / PPS / PETG and some other high-performance carbon fibre composite filaments from BASF and LEHVOSS.
- Exhibits excellent rigidity and strength, heat resistance, low warpage, and low water absorption, with an outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
- Enhanced mechanical property and dimensional stability after annealing.
- Suitable to replace metal in the manufacturing of certain lightweight components.
Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF Support Filament
- Creates a stable support structure, provides proper adhesion to printed surfaces and counteracts any tendency to warp.
- Can be easily removed or broken away from the printed parts.
- Significantly improves the surface quality of the overhangs and hollows of the printed items.
- Exhibits a broad compatibility with many Raise3D OFP (Open Filament Program) certified high-performance carbon fibre-reinforced composite filaments.
- More cost-effective compared with water-soluble support material.
Raise3D Filament Dry Box
The built-in detached double-disc suspension tray is used to place the filament to allow material to be pulled more smoothly. When closed, it can effectively prevent dust and moisture for up to 30 days*.