Produce High Quality, Engineering Parts
Pocket NC have shipped over 1,00 units to companies such as NASA, Formlabs, Siemens, Gillette, FabLab, & Los Alamos.
The Pocket NC V2-10 can produce high quality cuts from materials with a hardness equivalent of 4140 Steel. This includes Aluminium, wax, wood and many more. The unit is small, compact and can fit is any workshop.
Produce parts as big as 116mm, 127mm and 91mm (X, Y and Z)
You are free to use any tools you like with the machine but we can supply you with a pack of 5 Emuge Franken Tools to get you started. Example tools include: Endmill, Drill, Ball mill, Chamfer Tool, Keyway/ Dovetail
Why Pick the V2-10 Over the V2-50
Advantages of the Pocket NC V2-10 are:
- If you are using a tool with a shank above 4mm and up to 6mm you may want to use a V2-10
- Higher clamping force on tools over the V2-50 means tool pull out is less likely
- The V2-10 uses a ER11 collet, this is a little cheaper then the V2-50’s CHB collet however you may need more of them
- Of course, the V2-10 is fractionally cheaper and also does not require a compressor, so if you are getting started on a budget and you don’t have a compressor, this may be the better option.
- 1 Pocket NC V2-10
- One Extended Reach Tool Holder
- 1/8 in ER11 Collet and Nut
- Single Flute Wood, Wax and Plastic Endmill
- Use of Pocket NC Simulator to simulate parts before cutting
- Pocket NC Vise, Hardware and Vise Adaptor to b-table
- USB Cable
- Power cable
- Import Duty