Looking to purchase a Pocket NC machine in the UK or the EU? We cover the import duty costs and paper work for you!
Pocket NC V2-10 Bundle
Inspired by how desktop 3D Printing was changing the engineering landscape, Pocket NC decided to design & develop a desktop CNC 5 axis machine. The Kickstarter campaign reached its $70,000 target within the first hour of launch and Pocket NC have gone on to be the only company of their type producing small, accurate Desktop Milling Machines from Montana, America.
Pocket NC have shipped over 1,00 units to companies such as NASA, Formlabs, Siemens, Gillette, FabLab, & Los Alamos.
What’s included with the Pocket NC V2-10 Bundle?
- Pocket NC V2-10
- One Extended Reach Tool Holder
- 1/8 in ER11 Collet and Nut
- Single Flute Wood, Wax and Plastic Endmill
- Use of Pocket NC Simulator to simulate parts before cutting
- Pocket NC Vise, Hardware and Vise Adaptor to b-table
- USB Cable
- Power cable
- Enclosure with Safety Switch
- Tool Holder & Collet Multipack
- ER40 Fixture with 25m Collet
- Edgefinding Tool Holder
- Emuge Franken Carbide Ball Nose Cutter (1,0mm)
- Emuge Franken Carbide Ball Nose Cutter (2,0mm)
- Emuge Franken Carbide Ball Nose Cutter (4,0mm)
- Emuge Franken Carbide End Mill Alu-Cut (3,0mm)
- Emuge Franken Carbide End Mill Alu-Cut (6,0mm)
- Import Duty
What size part can I make with the Pocket NC V2-10?
- X travel – 116mm
- Y travel – 127mm
- Z travel – 91mm
What materials can I cut with the Pocket NC?
The Pocket NC V2 is capable of cutting any material with a hardness equivalent of 4140 Steel. This includes, various Steels, Aluminium’s, Wax, Wood etc.
We don’t recommend cutting ceramics or gemstones etc. as this will shorten the life of your machine.
What are some of the different types of tooling?
You are free to use any tools you like with the machine but we will supply you with a pack of 5 Emuge Franken Tools. Example tools include: Endmill, Drill, Ball mill, Chamfer Tool, Keyway/ Dovetail
What are the differences between the V2-50 and the V2-10?
If you are interested in finding out more about the differences between the two Pocket NC V2-10 and V2-50, please click the link below to read our new blog.