Markforged Onyx Spool Pack
(10) 800cc Onyx spools + (2) Mark Two Plastic Nozzle Packs
Markforged Onyx Filament can be mixed with chopped carbon fibre, to offer a high strength solution for your 3D printed parts. Without the carbon fibre, Onyx remains a high strength thermoplastic, with high heat resistance, surface finish and chemical resistance.
Onyx serves as a thermoplastic matrix for Markforged’s composite parts. It can either be printed alone, or reinforced with one of the continuous fibres that give strength up to that comparable to aluminium.
The flexural strength of Onyx is 81 MPa (11.7 ksi); making it stronger than ABS. In regards to its heat deflection; it has a heat deflection temperature maximum of 145° C compared to ABS, which lies at only 97° C and PLA at 52° C
– 1.4X stronger/stiffer than ABS
– Best surface finish, chemical resistance, heat tolerance
– Can be reinforced with any fibre
– Compatible: Onyx One, Onyx Pro, Mark Two, X3, X5, X7
Onyx opens the door for composite 3D printing. Designed for accuracy and build to survive the production floor environment, composite 3D parts are made to endure.