The Massivit 3D 1800 is the flagship of Massivit’s large scale 3D printing solutions. It is is the first 3D printer capable of printing massive-scale parts capable of stopping crowds, being parts of movie sets or being props for visual communications. The Massivit 3D 1800 offers unprecedented speeds of printing, allowing for you to print your large-scale parts in a short amount of time. Due to its scalability, the Massivit 3D 1800 is a printer that can grow as your organisation grows, with its ability to scale the amount of printing heads and materials used.
- No. of Extruder Heads: 1 or 2, with the option to scale
- Printing Speed: 300mm/sec linear speed, 35cm/13.7″ on Z axis per hour*
- Options for Quality of Print: Normal/Quality/High Resolution
- Maximum Build Volume: 145cm x 111cm x 180m / 57″ x 44″ x 70″
- Supported Materials: Proprietary Dimengel 100
- Integrated Software: Massivit Smart Slicer (purchased separately)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up to receive 3D printing knowledge delivered directly to your inbox.