The Massivit 3D 1800 Pro provides its users with increased performance over the 1800, with further improvements to the flexibility and management of the machine. With the new Mega Quality resolution, both the strength and quality of parts can be assured; alongside the ability for operators to define resolution before printing to ensure that costs are kept down. The user interface of the 1800 pro is intuitive and easy to use, especially when paired with the included slicing software and ability to operate the machine remotely.
- No. of Extruder Heads: 2
- Printing Speed: 300mm/sec linear speed, 35cm/13.7″ on Z axis per hour*
- Options for Quality of Print: Normal / Quality / High Resolution / Mega-Quality / Variable Resolution
- Maximum Build Volume: 145cm x 111cm x 180cm / 57″ x 44″ x 70″
- Supported Materials: Proprietary Dimengel 100
- Integrated Software: Massivit Smart Pro
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up to receive 3D printing knowledge delivered directly to your inbox.