KORA 3D Printer Safety Enclosures
Manufactured and fully tested by the UK Government Agency HSE (Health and Safety Executive) laboratory, The Safety Cabinet works on the principal of drawing in air from the room through lower air intake vents, then gently and at a constant velocity washing it over an operating FFF / FDM Desktop 3D Printer, before exhausting it back out through a specially treated , easily replaceable, high volume HEPA / Active Carbon Filter system.
This process removes emitted and potentially dangerous human ingestible particles (including Ultra Fine), many toxic chemicals (VOCs) and unpleasant odours often produced by different filaments during the desktop FFF / FDM 3D Printing process.
- Removes airborne hazardous substances and particles given off during the 3D printing process – including PLA
- Prevents “burn“ hazards from common ‘VERY HOT’ 3D Printer parts and components ie. printing nozzle, heater block, heated bed etc.
- Prevents “trap” hazards from common moving mechanical 3D Printer components ie. toothed belts, gears, sliding mechanisms etc.
- Door lock also helps prevent unauthorised access and opportunist theft of models and valuable 3D Printer machines
- Significant noise reduction from any 3D Printer operating inside the enclosure – cooling fan, motor noise etc.
- Reduces common print failures by protecting against drafts of warm and/or cold air coming from an open window or door in the printers location
- Incorporates LCD Temperature and Humidity display in the front door to display the environment inside the enclosure
- Supplied in ‘part built kit form’ for convenient shipping and easy build
- Designed and is built for easy environmental deconstruction (easy and full recyclability of construction materials)
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher, Heat Sensor Alarm, LED Lighting kit shown are NOT INCLUDED (all easy pre-prepared bolt-on available accessories)
- Kora Pro 3D Printer shown is NOT INCLUDED – (available to purchase at a discounted price when bundled with the Kora 3D Printer Safety Cabinet)