The Formlabs Form 3B basic package includes an advanced desktop 3D printer optimised for biocompatible materials. The Formlabs precise, reliable ecosystem takes the guesswork out of dental fabrication so better clinical outcomes are just a few clicks away.
Accuracy worthy of Dentistry
Advanced Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ technology uses a flexible resin tank and a custom-designed, user-replaceable Light Processing Unit (LPU) to produce consistent, accurate prints. Reduced peel forces lead to incredible surface finish and part clarity, right off the printer.
- The optical system maintains a precise, dense laser spot to ensure accurate, repeatable prints.
- The Form 3B enables easy clean-up and smoother parts with tear-away light-touch supports.
- Integrated sensors monitor and maintain ideal conditions for consistent performance over time.
- Switch between materials in seconds with a simple cartridge system.
- User-replaceable components and foolproof design maximise up time.
Built for Production
Print 2-3 times more parts in a single build compared to small build plate DLP printers to spend less time handling your printer and more time on high-value tasks. Production environments can see 55% less labour time and costs compared to DLP. A modular ecosystem allows for unmatched consistency, scalability, and redundancy.
The Form 3B grows with your business
- Meet demand, now and forever. Easily transition from one to many with systems that scale.
- Don’t wait. Print from anywhere as soon as you have files with Remote Print.
- Works well with teams. Monitor and manage prints and teams with PreForm and Dashboard. Track individual usage and adjust the print queue when you need to prioritise.