The Form 3 is Formlabs’ most advanced standard-size desktop 3D printer, capable of manufacturing retail-grade models and end-use parts.
It uses a technology called Low Force Stereolithography, which significantly reduces the forces exerted on parts during the print process. This is achieved by a flexible resin tank that bows gradually as the part is lowered into the resin.
This process enables light-touch support structure and improves performance and repeatability. With the Form 3, true rapid prototyping is made possible and post-processing is made easier with snap away support structure.
- New Technology: Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) for incredible quality and detail
- Range of Materials: 10 different materials at launch, for a wide range of applications
- Compatible with Form 2: Cartridges and Build Platforms are the same
- Ease of Maintenance: Optical components of the printer can be replaced in-field
- Tear Away Supports: Light touch supports for even smoother prints
- Adaptive Layer Height: For combination of speed and detail
- Audible Alerts: Be notified of errors and changes of print status by sound
- Remote Printing: Set prints off from home or on the go