High resistance to wear – PA Filament is ideal for assembling moving parts, thanks to its low coefficient of friction and durability.
High fatigue resistance – PA is ideal for strong and flexible parts subject to cyclic loads that require high fatigue resistance.
- Strong and flexible parts
- Structural components exposed to a harsh environment
- Parts demanding high fatigue endurance
- Cams, rollers, snap-fit joints and sliding components
- Bearings, nuts, rivets, washers and gears
- Plugs, connectors, jigs and fixtures
- Electronic covers and tool handles