ABS is one of the most common technical materials in several industries around the globe which combines rigidity and resistance to impacts. It is the ideal material for technical applications and moving parts.
ABS has been formulated to ensure good interlayer adhesion and to reduce warping. This BCN3D ABS 3D Printing filament allows for excellent dimensional accuracy and high durability.
- Parts under high mechanical stress
- Strong prototypes and end-use parts
- Aesthetic models
- Commonly used on electronic or appliances cases, suitcases and phones
- Precision fits, knobs, lids and buttons
- Rigid models with snap-fit joints