Are you a skilled, diligent, creative Marketeer who follows data to achieve results?
If you think you would make a suitable addition to our team email us your CV and a short cover letter to:
See below for more details
- Location: Kenilworth, Warwickshire
- Role Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: Open
- Right to work in the UK
- Digital marketing experience
- Competent in Google Ads
- Proficient in English
- Good Organisational Skills
- WordPress & Web Coding experience
- Strong Interest in SEO
- Excellent Team Player
- Woo Commerce Experience
- 2 years in a marketing environment
- Graphic design skills (adobe suite)
- Ability to create video content
- Social media management
- Problem Solver
- Work Under Own Initiative
What's the role?
Solid Print3D are actively looking for a dedicated Marketing Lead to join the existing marketing team. We have built a dominant brand in the Additive Manufacturing space and are looking to capitalise on our current position and continue to progressively grow our market share. This will be achieved though a structured SEO strategy, maximising our Google Ad spend and creating dynamic social media campaigns that drive action.
What you will gain?
- Join a rapidly growing company in a booming manufacturing industry.
- Gain valuable experience and skills with dedicated training from partners & continued learning.
- Work for a company that is prepared to take risks and let you come up with new ideas.
- Gain insight into how a business runs but more importantly, how a business grows – fast!
- Solve a variety of challenging tasks that impact the bottom line of the company.
What does Solid Print3D do?
Solid Print3D supply cutting edge additive manufacturing, 3d scanning & traditional manufacturing products to engineering business of all sizes across the Uk & Ireland.
We supply our clients with tailor made solutions to their manufacturing needs. We pride ourselves in customer service, we take the time to consider all the factors surrounding the problem and then supply the client with a solution that adds value to their business. Check out our reviews here: reviews
Our product range, and knowledge, covers all areas of 3D printing (FDM, SLA and SLS). We have even grown into other areas such as 3D scanning, waterjet cutting and CNC milling.
So you’re interested in working for Solid Print3D. What are we looking for from you?
- A minimum 2:1 degree in Business or Marketing (or similar)
- Use Google Analytics data to create change
- Creative flair
- Great with people
- An out-of-the-box thinker
- Google Ads experience
- A good understanding of SEO best practices
- Create optimised SEO web copy
- Experience managing B2b Social Media
- The willingness to go the extra mile
These skills are desirable but not required:
- An interest in new technology
- Willingness to continually learn
- Great problem-solving skills
- Graphic Design skills
- Ability to create engaging video content is a +
- Working with the wider team to impact positive change on the website
- Creating engaging social media campaigns
- Spotting areas we improve / differentiate ourselves
- Understand website behaviour & improve as required
- Manage videographer to create engaging content
- Create & execute automated marketing workflows
Where are we based?
We’re based on Abbey Park, equidistant between Kenilworth, Leamington Spa & Coventry in Warwickshire. This central location provides us easy access to the whole of the UK to support our customers.
Abbey Park is a beautiful rural location with an outdoor gym, table tennis & walks by the river and a golf course next door. You can get round in on the par 3 at lunchtime or head out on your bike.
We have a variety of shops; Tesco, Sainsburys, Subway & an M&S petrol station within a 5-minute drive and an M&S lunch van which visits us every lunchtime
The Solid Print Culture
We’re a fast growing company and as such, we work hard to play hard. We want innovative people who can add value to our business though new ideas with the ability to see them through to completion.
Furthermore, we have an 8-ball pool table, free soft drinks, a coffee machine and a kitchen, so you can make your lunch if required.
We run regular trips with our sister company to go walking in the Lake District, skiing in the Alps, coasteering in Ireland, go karting, and we have a large summer & Christmas party.
Solid Print3D branded jumpers, shirts, polos and t shirts are all provided.
- Flexible start dates based on your current availability, but we are looking for great people to join ASAP
- 9am – 5:30pm per day with 1 hour for lunch
- The role is a full-time position
- Initial probation period is 6 months
- Onboarding typically takes around 1 month for training, upskilling etc