Sales Order Processor
- Location: Kenilworth, Warwickshire
- Role Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Free company activities, inc: Monthly outings, annual ski trip, lake district trip
- Deadline: Open
If you think you would make a suitable addition to our team email us your CV and a short cover letter to:
See below for more details
About the Role
Working closely with our OPS Manager, you will be an integral part of our growing order management team. Processing orders received via multiple channels, picking, and packing consumable orders; and arranging onward delivery to customers. As well as ensuring stock stored offsite, is dispatched in a timely manner. You’ll maintain direct contact with customers, updating them on lead times and answering any questions they may have about their order.
- Receive new sales orders from customers and process sales through the system
- Manual order entry and order review – ensure correct price, correct labelling, inventory allocation
- Ensure orders are entered, picked, packed and dispatched in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with the 3PL warehouse to ensure palletised orders are processed on time and in full
- Maintain direct contact with customers and communicate and coordinate with internal departments throughout the entire order management process
- Evaluate all relevant information to effectively handle customer queries
- Develop an excellent understanding of our customers and industry sector
- Establish best practices and drive process efficiencies
- Other duties may be assigned
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- Proficient with MS Office; Word, Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Confident, self-motivated, and adaptable to change
- Right to work in the UK
- Past warehouse/ administrative experience
- Experience with Zoho Applications
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Knowledge of 3D printing
What you will gain?
- Join a fast growing company in a booming industry with a brilliant team.
- Gain insight into how a business runs but more importantly, how a business grows.
- The ability to contribute to the team from day 1, where your ideas are listened too.
- Free company activities, inc: monthly outings & annual ski trip, lake district trip
- Christmas bonus
What does Solid Print3D do?
Solid Print3D supply cutting edge additive manufacturing, 3d scanning & workbench manufacturing products to engineering business of all sizes across the UK & Ireland.
We supply our clients with tailor made solutions to fit their manufacturing needs. We pride ourselves in customer service, we take the time to consider all the factors surrounding the problem and then supply the client with a solution that adds value to their business. Check out our reviews here: reviews
Our product range, and knowledge, covers all areas of 3D printing (FDM, SLA and SLS). We have even grown into other areas such as 3D scanning, waterjet cutting and CNC milling.
So, you’re interested in working for Solid Print3D. What are we looking for from you?
- Detail orientated
- Good organisational skills
- Past warehouse/ administrative experience
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good problem-solving skills
- Great with people
- The desire to go the extra mile for customers
Where are we based?
We’re based on Abbey Park, equidistant between Kenilworth, Leamington Spa & Coventry in Warwickshire. This central location provides us easy access to the whole of the UK to support our customers.
Abbey Park is a beautiful rural location with an outdoor gym, table tennis & walks by the river and a golf course next door. You can get round in on the par 3 at lunchtime or head out on your bike.
We have a variety of shops; Tesco, Sainsburys, Subway & an M&S petrol station within a 5-minute drive and an M&S lunch van which visits us every lunchtime
The Solid Print Culture
We’re a fast-growing company and as such, we work hard to play hard. We want innovative people who can add value to our business though new ideas, with the ability to see them through to completion.
Furthermore, we have:
- 8-ball pool table
- Free soft drinks
- Coffee machine
- Scenic lunchtime walks
We run regular trips with our sister company Solid Solutions where:
- Walking in the Lake District
- Go skiing in the Alps
- Coasteering in Ireland
- Go karting
- Large summer party
- Christmas party
Solid Print3D branded jumpers, shirts, polos and t-shirts are all provided.
Click to swipe through image gallery.
- Flexible start dates based on your current availability, but we are looking for great people to join ASAP
- 9am – 5:30pm per day with 1 hour for lunch
- The role is a full-time position
- Initial probation period is 6 months
- Onboarding typically takes around 1 month for training, upskilling etc